[cvsnt] LF or CRLF?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Sun Jun 29 04:53:04 BST 2003

There's an option I saw for that somewhere--but I don't recall what it
is.  Try looking up the options for checkout in the CVSNT command
reference.

I think CR/LF substution happens before it hits the repository--all text
files are stored in the repository with LF only, even on NT.  The -kb
option stops binary files from having the substitution happen on binary
files (it would corrupt them).

Hope this helps.

Good luck,

Glen Starrett