[cvsnt] Failed to import the same module twice with different release

Allen.Mike allen.mike at ensco.com
Mon Mar 3 23:18:59 GMT 2003

I have the same problem. Since I do work with vendor source trees, I
would like to see this fixed. It always seems to be the first file that
causes the error regardless of whether it has changed or not.

Using wincvs on a Win2K machine, I get the following:

cvs import -I ! -I CVS -W "graphics_ut -k 'b'" -W "*.bin -k 'b'" -W
"*.apx -k 'b'" -W "*.mat -k 'b'" -W "*.Z -k 'b'" -W "*.gz -k 'b'" -m
"Import Build 1" FO RSA FO_1_0 (in directory C:\mallen\FO_1)
cvs import: Importing C:/cvstmp/OC/FO/scripts
cvs [import aborted]: cannot rename file
C:/cvstmp/OC/FO/scripts/,build_hci, to
C:/cvstmp/OC/FO/scripts/build_hci,v: Permission denied

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

allen.mike at ensco.com