[cvsnt] Re: pcl-cvs and local cvsnt repositories not workingtogether?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Mar 6 16:56:08 GMT 2003

But what harm does it do you to change the root to:
:sspi:localhost:/test
Where /test is a *repository* living at absolute path i:\cvsrep\test
and with cvsnt set up to use the repository prefix set to i:\cvsrep??
(You cannot use the prefix if you don't add this extra level, unfortunately.
The prefix cannot be set to i:\ so the repository need be moved one level down,
but that is about all.

This would still work "locally", but you would now use the server and you could
hide the drive letter from the clients using the prefix option of CVSNT.

You would use this setting quite transparently and you will also benefit from
the cvsnt server capabilities.
If the built-in client does not support sspi then you can switch to:
:pserver:sridhar at localhost:/test

/Bo