[cvsnt] Lost changes

Ian Epperson Ian at axiomdesign.com
Thu Mar 6 17:41:54 GMT 2003

We're not coding in any mainstream language.  We write programs for A/V
control systems such as AMX and Crestron, and they use a proprietary IDE and
language.

Many many times have I wished it were different...

I should have known better than to trust the logic of a half-sized
thermocapsulary dehousing assister...