[cvsnt] import the same module

Paul Russell paul_newsgroups at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 10 04:00:22 GMT 2003

Use the "CVS Add Contents" on the Right Click Menu. Hope you have a recent version of Tortoise (we're using 1.2.2).
You don't have to choose to add which files are different. Just commit them all and let CVS work it out.
If files have been removed... I hadn't thought of that - you caught me there - oops. You could just remove everything (Recursive script or batch file on the module tree?), then commit/add everything that's in the new release. CVS will automatically put things into or bring them out of the attic as needed. Then just apply a new tag.
-Paul
 zhuyunchuan <zhuyunchuan at 263.net> wrote:But it's not convinient when there are some files adding or removing.
It's not easy to compare to find the files adding or removing when lots
files have changed. And how to add the whole directory trees by toitoiseCVS?

Paul Russell :