[cvsnt] Installing build 74

Anthony Williams anthony.williamsNOSPAM at anthonyw.cjb.net
Mon Mar 10 15:38:24 GMT 2003

I just downloaded and installed build 74 over build 73.

The first thing I noticed is a new protocol --- SSL. What is this?

The next thing I noticed is that the installer runs a program called "genkey",
which promptly crashes.

The final thing I noticed is that (in common with build 73) I had to run the
installer twice before the new service is installed.

Anthony
--
Anthony Williams
Senior Software Engineer, Beran Instruments Ltd.