[cvsnt] Rehashing the "repository administrators" problem

Terris Linenbach nospam at nospam.com
Mon Mar 10 22:24:06 GMT 2003

Didn't CVSNT in the past use the local CVSAdmin group?  That seemed a heck
of a lot more straightforward compared to what we have in build 72 and build
73.  I'm glad CVSNT isn't using domain admins anymore, because there is no
way I can get the IT dept. to add me to such a powerful group as I am but a
lowly Domain User.

news:mailman.560.1047326541.22290.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...