[cvsnt] Long time to connect server

zhuyunchuan zhuyunchuan at 263.net
Tue Mar 11 09:32:58 GMT 2003

I have updated the cvs server to CVSNT 1.11.3(build 75)(OS: Win2000
advanced server) today, some colleague complained that they couldn't
connect the server but I could. Finally I found out that their client is
wincvs1.3b10 and mine is wincvs1.3b12. Using wincvs1.3b10, it took long
time to connect to the server and I was not sure if it could connect for
I lose patience.
Now I reuse cvsnt 1.11.3(build73) and all is right.
Should I update to build 75 and wincvs1.3b12 or it's just a bug of CVSNT
build75?