[cvsnt] Re: group file does not work properly

Shepherd chgg at shinewaysoft.com
Wed Mar 12 01:14:46 GMT 2003

OK, seems I have to build a *nix server.
But my server using build 75 uses the same setting of the earlier one using
build 66(in fact I do nothing between unstalling build 66 and installing
build 75, it read the settings from register), the build 66 server used
"ACL" permissions I set in CVSNT, however the build 75 server uses NTFS file
permissions, and the "ACL" permissions do not work(I tested this). I checked
"Impersonation enabled" and "Use local user for pserver authentication
instead of domain users", and "SystemAuth=no".
How can I control whether to use NTFS file permission or "ACL" permission?

"Tony Hoyle" <tmh at nodomain.org> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ
:3e6dd6d1.585516609 at news.cvsnt.org...