[cvsnt] CVSNT Event Viewer Error

Adam Shand ashand at pixelworks.com
Wed Mar 12 16:25:12 GMT 2003

I upgraded to build 75 today hoping that it will help with teh merging
problems we were seeing.  I noticed however that we are (and were)
getting these errors in the event viewer.  Is this important?

The description for Event ID ( 1 ) in Source ( CVSLock ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. The following information is part of the event: CVS Lock
service initialised successfully.

Thanks,
Adam.