[cvsnt] Rlog problems

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Mar 12 17:50:38 GMT 2003

I'd recommend using ViewCvs instead.
Get it from Russ Yanofski:

http://russ.hn.org/viewcvs/

/Bo

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Branley [mailto:pbranley at ozemail.com.au]
Sent: den 12 mars 2003 13:10
To: Cvsnt at cvsnt.org
Subject: [cvsnt] Rlog problems

Hi

Im trying to install cvsWeb on my WinXP/IIS box and I keep getting this
error:

Error: Failed to spawn GNU rlog

Ive followed all the instructions from this site and nothing seems to
work:
http://www.devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/cvs/cvswebIIS.htm

The link to RCS from here does not seem to work. I downloaded it from
the GNU site (version 5.7 I think) It's the only thing I can think of
that's causing the problem. Could someone send me (or point me to) the
right version of RCS I need ?

Thanks

Pat