[cvsnt] Re: I have lost all older revisions

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Mar 13 16:13:47 GMT 2003

That statement works fine for me, and my files all have the history info in
them--the RCS format isn't particularly easy to read, are you certain you do
NOT have the history information in there?

Do you have any commit scripts running that might be purposefully
manipulating the level of history?

Regards,

Glen Starrett