[cvsnt] Unable to change the log message of a revision...

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Mar 14 13:30:04 GMT 2003

I don't know if this is a WinCvs or CVSNT issue (maybe both?), but why does this happen?:
I enter the command in the WinCvs command window while positioned in the sandbox where
the file is visible.

cvs admin -m1.10:"Erroneous commit, should have been done in module WORKCTR" workctr.exe

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

cvs admin: while processing more than one file:
cvs [admin aborted]: attempt to specify a numeric revision

As you can see I want to change the log message associated with revision 1.10 becvause
it was accidentally done in the wrong module.
So I am NOT processing more than one file and of course I want to use a numeric revision!

What is the problem????
Using CVSNT b72 on the server

/Bo B