[cvsnt] Problem with modules -i option?

Alan Messer alanpublic at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 02:20:41 GMT 2003

I'm must be missing something simple, but...

I want to run a command each time I commit a module
'docs' which contains on file 'foo.txt'. The
repository seems to work okay.

My modules file says:

docs -i c:\script.bat docs

script.bat says:

c:
cd \
echo "DONE" > DONE.TXT

If I checkout 'docs', edit foo.txt and then commit it,
I would expect there to be a file 'DONE.TXT' in my
root directory. But there is not.

cvs -d :pserver:localhost:/rep co docs
edit docs\foo.txt
cvs -d :pserver:localhost:/rep ci docs