[cvsnt] Nightly cleanups and owner permissions

Terris Linenbach terris at terris.com
Sat Mar 15 17:32:51 GMT 2003

1. Are these scripts necessary?
I use build 75, and CVS still sometimes crashes leaving file locks, so the
answer is yes.  I have the LockDir option set and after crashes, there are
files in there, which cause CVS to hang.  Had that happen to me yesterday.

2. Which account should run these scripts under?
Any account that has write access to the raw repository files.

news:mailman.575.1047407971.22290.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...