[cvsnt] Upgrading & broken

Victor A. Wagner, Jr. vawjr at rudbek.com
Mon Mar 17 07:14:13 GMT 2003

I just upgraded to build 75, and when I go to configure the server it says
the service is NOT installed.

This is going to cause a problem or two when I need to access my machine
here at home from the office.

What the heck happened???
Victor A. Wagner Jr.      http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"