[cvsnt] speed issues and timeouts with a bad latency connecti on

Anand Arvind anand.arvind at click2learn.com
Tue Mar 18 00:31:30 GMT 2003

I tried this and am not sure what else I should be doing.

cvs update: unknown method in CVSroot: :sspi:10.0.8.34:/cvsrepos
cvs [update aborted]: Bad CVSROOT.

If I use ntserver instead of sspi it works. I also updated my client to the
latest build and it still does not work. The server is still 1.11.1.3 (Build
57g).

Anand