[cvsnt] help with CVSNT installation (no control panel icon)

Jim jdrlist at hangar5.net
Tue Mar 18 09:49:22 GMT 2003

"*r. gockley" <rgockley at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote in message
news:mailman.662.1047916236.22290.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
> I'm having trouble with installing CVSNT on a windows XP machine. I can't
> get the control panel icon to appear, and trying to run it from [program
> files --> CVSNT --> service control panel] doesn't seem to do anything.

I noticed in the last installer that the "Typical" selection does not have
the Server Components checked, unlike the previous.  I wasn't reading the
pages and clicked right by and also ended up with no service and control
panel.  Second time through I paid attention and checked the "Full"
installlation selection. Just guessing?

Jim