[cvsnt] cvsservice.exe application errors with Windows 2000 Server.

Randy nospam at here.com
Tue Mar 18 23:42:50 GMT 2003

Hello,

I've installed cvsnt-1.11.1.3-75.exe on a windows 2000 server box (with all
patches) and keep getting an application error when a CVS client tries to
connect in pserver mode.

I can run the control panel to setup a repository and start/stop the cvsnt
service ok but as soon as I try to connect to the server from a client app,
the service crashes with "Application Error - The instruction at
"0x100086c7" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be
"read".

This happens with older version of cvsnt as well.

I have tried the latest build (1.11.1.3-76) but it has the same problem, and
also has a problem where it won't display the control panel.

I've done a Google search but haven't found a fix or mention of a fix.

-Randy

--
"Trying is just the first step to failure."