[cvsnt] speed issues and timeouts with a bad latency connecti on

Anand Arvind anand.arvind at click2learn.com
Wed Mar 19 00:22:44 GMT 2003

I got the latest version of cvs setup on client and server and things work
fine with the sspi protocol. Also this significantly improves speed from the
India office where the peak speeds up/down using ntserver was around 10
kbytes/sec even though ftp speeds where 50-60 kbytes/sec. When this was
changed to use sspi I was able to get 50-60 kbytes/sec.

Thanks
Anand