[cvsnt] ls with the linux version

jonathan dumaresq jdumaresq at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:04:55 GMT 2003

HI all, I try to make cvsnt work on linux. I already use cvsnt on wondows nt
box but now we migrate to linux server. I can connect to my linux box with
the pserver instead of sspi protocol. but when I want to do a check out, I
can't make the list module work proprely in WinCVS. I always get this error:

cvs ls -e / (in directory D:\Projet\test web update\)

cvs [ls aborted]: server does not support ls

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

Does anyone here can help me ?

thanx

Jonathan