[cvsnt] Re: ls with the linux version

jonathan dumaresq jdumaresq at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 18:41:41 GMT 2003

same thing.

I have another question for you. When I installed the cvsnt on the server
(linux). I do the following step:

1- ./configure
2- make
3 make install
4 edit /etc/inetd.conf
5 edit /etc/services
6 edit /etc/profile to add CVSROOT=/repository and export CVSROOT
7 killall -HUP inetd
8 create /repository
9 cvs init

this is what I done.

I would like to know if I miss something. Normaly I have to copy the shadow
file in the CVSROOT but even I do this or not I can connect to the server
and login sucessfuly !!

thanx

JOnathan
"Tony Hoyle" <tmh at nodomain.org> a écrit dans le message de news:
3e78b7b4.106784593 at news.cvsnt.org...
> On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:26:55 -0500, "jonathan dumaresq"
> <jdumaresq at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >To get the version of the cvsnt, I use the admin script in the winCVS. If
> >type the command directly in the wincvs I got a scripot error like this:
> >
> >cvs ls
> >
> >File "<string>", line 1
> >
> >cvs ls
> >
> >       ^
> >
> >where should I go to test the cvsnt ??
> >
> The latest WinCVS has a way to do this - select 'command line' in the
Admin