[cvsnt] mfc70u.dll required in install

macpherson rmacpherson at verilet.com
Wed Mar 19 18:52:16 GMT 2003

Given the history and current stage we are in here I believe my comments
were measured and fair, particularly in contrast to other open source
projects. I was careful to note that my complaint was with installation
which at this point in time seems inexcusably poor and I am not alone in
that opinion. Rather than foam at the mouth with a rapid reply to a simple
criticism perhaps you could volunteer to fix the installation issues. Have a
nice day.