[cvsnt] mfc70u.dll required in install

Torsten Martinsen torsten at tiscali.dk
Wed Mar 19 20:13:22 GMT 2003

macpherson wrote:

>There is an installation guide that claims to exist as a result of a barrage
>of complaints and you have to wonder about the quality if it takes a storm
>of comments just to get the install tested and documented. Once you find
>this missing DLL can then follow the installation guide which is NFG to put
>it politely.

[snip]

Well, I recently assisted a customer in migrating from an "enterprise
level" SCM system to CVSNT. I had never tried setting up CVSNT before,
as we use Linux servers where I work; the customer had zero CVS
experience.  Everything was up and running in one day, including
migrating the old data, so perhaps things are not quite as bad as you imply.

-Torsten