[cvsnt] mfc70u.dll required in install

macpherson rmacpherson at verilet.com
Wed Mar 19 22:11:38 GMT 2003

I could volunteer rather than complain but if that was the cost of a
complaint you would soon have no criticism and a board full of apologists
and blind cheerleaders. I doubt you or anybody else wants that. That
somebody needs to fix the Windows 2000 installer for something as supposedly
mature as this tool was one of my points. Sorry if the point was made too
strongly, but the issue is a valid one.

Cheers