[cvsnt] Searching for Python client for cvsnt...

Petr Prikryl Prikryl at skil.cz
Thu Mar 20 07:35:37 GMT 2003

Hi,

I do use cvsnt for the things that... the cvs was
created for ;)  Recently, I tried to create some
simple documentation system (many small txt files)
in Python. CVS (cvsnt) should be used to keep
their history. For that purpose, I am calling
cvs.exe command-line client using Python's

  os.system('cvs .... arguments')

Is there any Python interface to the cvs.exe,
or the client written in Python, or something similar?

Thanks,
  Petr

--
Petr Prikryl (prikrylp at skil.cz)