[cvsnt] Re: ls with the linux version

jonathan dumaresq jdumaresq at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:07:04 GMT 2003

yes you got it !!

ok here my result:

cvs -t ver

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

-> Tracelevel set to 1. PID is 484

-> Session ID is 1e43e79c9e70000

-> main loop with CVSROOT=:pserver:dumarjo at 172.17.110.109:/repository

Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3 (Build 77)
(client/server)

Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.5 (client/server)       /// I
thing this is bad.....

cvs -t ls

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

-> Tracelevel set to 1. PID is 2308

-> Session ID is 9043e79ca090000

-> main loop with CVSROOT=:pserver:dumarjo at 172.17.110.109:/repository

cvs [ls aborted]: server does not support ls

ok now.

I use winCVS 1.3.12.1 Beta 12 (Build1).

When I go on my server and do:

cvs version

I got the something like: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3 (Build
77) (client/server)

but the command in the Wincvs: cvs -t ver tell me that the server is 1.11.5
(cvs not cvsNT). why ???

thanx

Jonathan
b5chft$im5$1 at sisko.nodomain.org...