[cvsnt] Please restore your CvsNT guide

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Mar 20 21:22:01 GMT 2003

I was probably too tired when I read the comments.....
I've put the page back on line now.
If there are any suggestions on what to get rid of and what to add,
please send me a message. I know that it is again due for a bit of
overhaul, but these days I have so little free time. :-(

/Bo

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:35:40 -0600, "Jason" <jason at codehistorian.com>
wrote:

>Bo,
>
>I am one of the many people who used your step-by-step guide to
>*successfully* set up a CvsNT server.  I'm sure your guide has helped
>many people enjoy this product who otherwise would not have been able to
>use it, and it would continue to do so if you were to restore your guide
>to the Internet.
>
>I believe I speak for many when I respectfully request that you ignore
>the few injurious comments from a vocal minority and restore your site.
>I assume the people on this list all wish to see CvsNT's popularity
>grow, and sites like yours will help this cause more than harm it.
>
>Thank you.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)