[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT installation tips will be taken off the Internet

macpherson rmacpherson at verilet.com
Thu Mar 20 21:52:18 GMT 2003

I think that would be best. Unless it can be made complete and accurate you
run the risk of generating more confusion. It is unfortunate that such a
simple issue such as installing is the source of so many issues. As for the
open source nature of the product, I certainly do appreciate that but have
not had this sort of reaction to a legitimate beef on other mailing lists or
newsgroups. Thanks for taking the time to remedy the problem.

Cheers