[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT installation tips will be taken off the Int ernet

Scott Ford SFord at RJKTECH.com
Thu Mar 20 22:05:58 GMT 2003

Mr. X,

There are more respectable way to address concerns about a product. I find
your conduct here unprofessional and downright childish. We appreciate your
feedback but not the way you present it.

I for one am sick of reading your posts. You say little that is not
inflammatory.

Thanks,
-Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: macpherson [mailto:rmacpherson at verilet.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 4:56 PM
To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
Subject: [cvsnt] Re: CVSNT installation tips will be taken off the Internet

Tony, when you have two products in front of you (CVS and CVSNT) and
products that use CVS explicitly steer you away from CVSNT and then you give
it a try anyway and the thing will not install and then when you do install
it the clients don't work, take a guess which is the simpler path? Dicking
around with the DOS product or moving to the original. I am sure it's a fine
product and all and you should all be commended for making the effort, but
when somebody complains and all the babies start crying and you IGNORE the
issue it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why the problems
persist.