[cvsnt] Please restore your CvsNT guide

Adam Shand adam at personaltelco.net
Thu Mar 20 23:54:17 GMT 2003

In an attempt to contribute something positive after all this
unpleasantness, I've put up some documentation about our specific setup.
  The docs were written for some of our programmers who (for stupid but
necessary reasons) admin this particular CVS box.

I had to gut them of company specific info so hopefully I did't ruin
anythign's context, but the docs have prooved useful to us ... perhaps
they will be for someone else.

http://www.spack.org/index.cgi/CvsNtAdministration

There's also a simple little intro/lesson I use to walk people through
to get them up to speed.  It's simple and nothing fancy but is useful
for me.

http://www.spack.org/index.cgi/CvsLesson

I hope they are useful.

Adam.