[cvsnt] can't restore from attic

Jason Rogers jacaetev at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 14:45:50 GMT 2003

I have moved a file from a directoryA to directoryB.  I am now trying to move
it back to directoryA and am getting this error:

cvs server: failed to move `<filename>' out of the attic: Bad address

We are running CVSNT 1.11.1.3 (Build 71) on NT4 SP6.  The files are definitely
in the attic, so I am confused as to this error.

Would it be okay to manually move them from the attic to the trunk directory?

Thanks.
Jason Rogers