[cvsnt] ViewCVS permissions problem

Terris Linenbach nospam at nospam.com
Mon Mar 24 18:49:26 GMT 2003

Thanks!  The problem was that the users didn't have full control over
c:\winnt\temp.  Arggg...

"Paul Russell" <paul_newsgroups at yahoo.ca> wrote in message
news:mailman.750.1048462967.22290.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...

> Check that your SYSTEM temp directory has correct permissions (for IIS
need IWAM, IUSR). Your environment variables have (System/All Users) and
current user settings. Move the settings for CVS from Current User to System
in the environment variables control panel. You may want to change TEMP from
c:/winnt/temp to c:/temp
> -Paul
>  Terris Linenbach <nospam at nospam.com> wrote:Has anyone gotten ViewCVS's
diff feature to work when the user is not an
> administrator?
>
> Does the diff feature work for you when allowing anonymous access?
>
> If so, my problem probably occurs when turning off anonymous access on
IIS.