[cvsnt] Re: Can't build cvsnt with DOTNET either...

Jerzy Kaczorowski jerzyk at wndtabs.com
Tue Mar 25 14:10:33 GMT 2003

> It builds fine with VC6 too... something fishy with your sandbox I think.

I confirm that, builds VC6 for me as well off the CVSNT_2_0_0rc1 tag..

> You need to install openssl to compile that (there's a link from the cvsnt
> main page).

Man, and I went thru all that troubles to compile the openssl from sources
actually ;)

BTW: It would be nice if the need for openssl was mentioned on the page. It
would be helpfull to know which version of the openssl is used to build
cvsnt distribution as well. It's not that clear right now as placed in
"related links" section.

Best Regards,
Jerzy