[cvsnt] Wiki contributions

Jason S Morris jason.morris at intel.com
Wed Mar 26 13:34:01 GMT 2003

After reviewing the cvsnt.org homepage, I think that the wiki front page
should be the first thing that you see when you visit cvsnt.org.

Still being a newbie to CVSNT, I previous found it hard to find info about
it, so I am glad to see the wiki.  I had to find Bo's page on installation
(that I am glad to see that he put it back up and on the wiki, thanks Bo)
and other web pages to help me install and config CVSNT.

I am a fan of wikis (I have contributed to several and wrote my own
WikiClone) to collect tribal knowledge about topics.  I think if we foster
to be the one and only place for CVSNT info, everyone would benefit.

Jason

news:mailman.778.1048679266.22290.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...