[cvsnt] Please restore your CvsNT guide

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Mar 26 17:55:58 GMT 2003

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:34:33 +0100, "Bo Berglund" <Bo.Berglund at system3r.se>
wrote:

>Anyways,
>I will have a look at the instructions for Wiki if I get time to spare.

It's simpler than I thought to do images.

You attach the images to the page (click on 'AttachFile' at the bottom of the
page), then put

inline:foo.jpg

In the body of the text.

Most of your old installation guide is already at
http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/InstallationTips.  It needs the images putting back
(now we can do that) and probably fleshing out in places... I've tried to do a
bit myself while reformatting it.