[cvsnt] output of 'cvs history'

zhuyunchuan zhuyunchuan at 263.net
Thu Mar 27 03:49:25 GMT 2003

I updated cvs server to cvsnt2.0.0rc1, and found the following question:
1. The option of '-e' isn't supported by 'cvs history', I got the
following message:
cvs [history aborted]: Only one report type allowed from: "-Tcomxe"
2. I couldn't report the *individual* history but I got the report of
all people.
3. I couldn't found out what file was modified from history report. As
following, filename *wasn't*  recorded.
M 2003-03-26 14:55 +0000 <null> Application    1.3 <remote> == Joney guo