[cvsnt] Re: output of 'cvs history'

zhuyunchuan zhuyunchuan at 263.net
Thu Mar 27 10:41:06 GMT 2003

> It is supported - you probably specified one of the other output options as
> well - -e has to be on its own.

  I input the following command line:
   cvs history -e
  and I also get this message:
cvs [history aborted]: Only one report type allowed from: "-Tcomxe"

>>2. I couldn't report the *individual* history but I got the report of
>>all people.
>

> cvs history -e -u <user>

It's no used. I got all records, include other people's.

When I use wincvs 1.3b12, and all are right.

So I think that the server is right but it fails to work when it's used
to be client.
Is it right?