[cvsnt] Binary file problem

Thomas Trageser Thomas.Trageser at fujitsu-siemens.com
Mon Mar 31 16:50:47 BST 2003

Hi,

I've run my cvs system on Linux with Linux cvs system. Now I decided to
bring the repository
from Linux to W2K Server. I've created a tar file from my Linux Repository
(without CVSROOT)
and copied in the W2K repository folder.

Now I have a problem that my jar/zip files are corrupt. Is there any
problem, cause the text files
are working? If i create a new one and commit them and update them from
repository they are not
corrupt.

Thanks in adavnce,

Thomas