[cvsnt] unable to remove directory structure

Mike Kinsey matrim at attbi.com
Thu May 1 22:03:08 BST 2003

Using WinCVS 1.3.13.1 and CVSNT.
I'm unable to remove a directory structure from the repository. My
working directory is empty and the file that was in the repository in
that directory has been removed. I've got prune directories turned on..
When I try to update the directory of the parent of the one I want to
remove- in the log window it displays the deleted file as having been
removed, but it does not remove the directory.

What am I missing?