[cvsnt] Problems installing a new version of CVSNT

Per Hellberg per.hellberg at isogon.com
Fri May 2 17:42:21 BST 2003

I am in the process of setting up a CVSNT server, and first installed
CVSNT 2.0.0 which we downloaded a little while ago. I never even
rebooted the server (Win2K). Then I realized that there is a version
2.0.3 available, and I wanted to use that instead.

But when I uninstall 2.0.0, the two Windows services .EXE files can't be
removed, and of course I also can't install 2.0.3 since the 2.0.0 files
can't be overwritten.

How do I go about completely uninstalling one version of CVSNT, so I can
install an upgrade?

Thanks!