[cvsnt] CVSNT and iPlanet conflicts?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri May 2 20:28:36 BST 2003

CVSNT doesn't use port 80, just 2400 and 2401.  I'm just guessing here, but
maybe iPlanet uses one of those ports? (check with netstat -a).  I don't
know anything about iPlanet, so that's just a total guess.  Does iPlanet
have some sort of CVS server built in?

Other things I would look at might be DLL conflicts, I don't think there are
any other resources they might share.

Glen Starrett