[cvsnt] Migration to OSX

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sun May 4 22:18:53 BST 2003

ANTI_SPAM wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We're migrating our services from NT to OS X, including CVS.
>
> I wonder if it's possible to just copy a CVSNT repository onto OS X. Or is
> there a script I can use (or easily write) to do the migration.

It should work OK with the modules.  You might need to rebuild the CVSROOT/
administrative files, though.  Unless you're using CVSNT under OS X (should
work in theory, although I'm not personally aware of anyone trying it) the
Unix version doesn't support Unicode files or ACLs, so you'll lose those.