[cvsnt] NT Permissions update

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue May 6 18:30:33 BST 2003

FYI--I updated the SetACL wiki page to be more user-friendly.  Since it's
been tested (and revised slightly), I felt comfortable removing the harsh
warnings and added a bit (OK, a lot) more text to better explain how my
setup was done.

http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/SetAcl

If you have any comments or would care to document alternative setups (e.g.
higher security, other protocols, etc.) then I think it could benefit new
users to CVSNT.  My setup obviously represents just one of many many
possibilities.

Hope this helps.

Glen Starrett