[cvsnt] ampresand modules and 2.0.3

Björn Carlsson bc at passagen.se
Wed May 7 08:50:45 BST 2003

I am using a lot of ampresand modules and when I upgraded from 2.0.0 to
2.0.3 it stopped working. My module is defined like this (simplified):
ZZZ_DrvCom -d DLL/Com CommonFiles/DriversComSymbolicProjectName -d
ProjectDir
D_Demo -d Demo Drivers/Demo &ZZZ_DrvCom

And when I checkout D_Demo both the commonfiles and the files from
Drivers/Demo is put in in the dir Demo and subdirs. But with 2.0.3 the
ampresand modules checksout to D_Demo - the symbolic module name!