[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT Error - CsLsp.dll

Nate nath_meyer at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 23:43:26 BST 2003

Sorry, it would appear I cannot have both services. McAfee seems to have
some weird conflict with the functionality of CVSNT. When I uninstalled
McAfee, the program works properly. Reinstalling McAfee afterwards caused
the crashing to occur again. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to find a new
anti-virus program. In the mean time, I would imagine having this posted on
the web as a warning for current McAfee users there may be some conflicts
with the use of the software.

"Nate" <nath_meyer at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:b9c02k$b9$1 at sisko.nodomain.org...
> Earlier I reported that I had an issue with SSL and CVSNT. I found out its
> in fact due to a certain system file. The event viewer reports this:
>
> Faulting application cvsservice.exe, version 2.0.3.0, faulting module
> CsLsp.dll, version 1.0.1040.1, fault address 0x00008690.
>

> I'm not sure if anyone has had this issue, but the DLL file seems to be
> owned by: Networks Associates Technologies, Inc.and was installed for
McAfee