[cvsnt] CVSNT- Request for U.S. Export Information

Jerzy Kaczorowski jerzyk at wndtabs.com
Tue May 13 22:39:30 BST 2003

> There may be an issue for WinCVS (Jerzy?) since Sourceforge is based in
the
> US (possibly WinCVS should ship with a crippled pserver-only cvsnt in the
> US, and the full version outside).

Good point!

I will research the subject some more tomorrow, but in any case we can just
provide two downloads - one just like always and the other without CVSNT at
all where people would have to download the CVSNT on their own so it will be
their responsibility to comply witht their law regulations. There would be
the note appropriate and that would be it ;) I am not US-based myself and I
rather "import" software into SF than export it, so I guess I don't have to
comply "personally" at any point.

Best Regards,
Jerzy