[cvsnt] FW: CVSNT / CVSMailer Consolidation Question

John Hall john.hall at optionexist.co.uk
Wed May 14 09:14:28 BST 2003

On 14 May 2003 08:07, Iwan <java at i-ware.net> wrote:

> This is very enlightning, I'll try to find some time to write my
> consolidator program, probably making a lot of use of your description
> on how CVSMailer works.

Iwan,

I have some perl scripts that consolidate commit messages over time into
a file and then periodically send them as an e-mail, which is what it
sounds like you are trying to do. You may at least find them useful as a
basis for what you're wanting to do.

They are in Wiki under ThirdPartyTools and CVS Notification scripts:
http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/ThirdPartyTools#head-6d2d9d26334e22a094c48f114
22df568ebdc4fc8
and are called BatchNotify.

Cheers,