[cvsnt] release

Zaid, Mahmoud Zaidm at Pragmatics.com
Wed May 14 15:32:13 BST 2003

Greetings to all,
We are ready to release our first version. So, I'd like to group all the
files for this release as one unit for version 1 and start coding/adding to
these files for the next release. The question is: how to keep all these
files unchanged for version 1 and start preparing for version 2.
Thank you,

Regards,
Mahmoud Zaid
703 761-4033 x232