[cvsnt] repos back up

Zaid, Mahmoud Zaidm at Pragmatics.com
Thu May 15 15:36:45 BST 2003

Greetings to all,
I am assigned the cvs admin role for the first time so please I need some
help in understanding the admin role. I don't seem to find any online or
hard copy as a reference for cvs admin! some documents here and there. I
guess the first part as an admin I need to back up the repository. Can
someone kindly layout the steps to do that?
Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,
Mahmoud Zaid
703 761-4033 x232